|Hair Color||Light Purple/Lilac(Normal Form)
Dark Purple/Lilac Blue (HDD Form)
|Eye Color||Magenta (Normal Form)
Dark Pink (HDD Form)
|Weapon||Dolls (Normal Form)
Galient Sword (HDD Form)
|Game||Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory|
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 (DLC)
|Anime||Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation|
|Voice Actor||Kana Hanazawa (Japanese) |
Cherami Leigh (English)
Her nickname is "Pururun" ("Plutie" in the English Version) and she's known for her gentle appearance, although she is quite difficult to read.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Plutia[edit | edit source]
Plutia has a very gentle appearance, and does not seem to be a bad person or naughty. However, she is usually skipping out on her Goddess duties, much like how Neptune would if given the chance to go and have fun instead. Considering she is seen holding a Neptune doll, she may very much like Neptune. One of her special attacks show her stomping on this doll (with a voodoo doll effect on enemies), so she may have a minor (compared to Iris Heart's) sadistic streak. She values friendship, and takes it very seriously.
Iris Heart[edit | edit source]
Plutia's goddess form, while she actually retains her carefree voice, unlike most others whose voice does change, her characteristics change instead. She becomes very sadistic and cold, causing trauma for everybody, friend or foe alike, however she seems to direct such insults to villains to damage their ego while driving her allies to do better through enraging them. Due to this extreme sadistic streak , Neptune refers to this form as "Sadie", a play on the word "Sadist" and her nickname "Plutie". This tendency is revealed in one of her special attacks, where she stomps on the enemy, and the players are treated to a first person view of the monster first. She also likes to torment people and hates people who lie to her and ruin her fun.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Plutia has small similarities in terms of design to Neptune herself. But whether she has a personal connection or not is unknown. She looks to be pre-teen, but may very well be an adult or close to one in terms of age. She has fair-pale skin and bright pink eyes. Her hair is about waist length with very wild, messy bangs framing her face while her hair looks to be worn down, but in a very thick/big braid held with a pastel pink frilled ribbon.
She wears an odd outfit, consisting of a very loose powder blue top with a frilled neck segment with a bright pink-purple bow and a long white segment in the center held with a white multi-piece belt with a purple piece in the center. At the top on the sleeve sides are pink cloth segments with ruffled white lining and a single white stripe on each piece. Her dress has small sleeves with button-clasp, making it look like a shirt pair of overalls. On each sleeve is a peach and white line, while the sleeves cuff buttons to the upper segment of sleeve, most likely to keep them from being too long. She also wears an uneven length white skirt piece that looks longer in back, and opened in the middle. Under her skirt, she wears white panties with a pink bear printed on the back. Along with pink and white striped socks and pink bear shaped fuzzy slippers. She looks dressed for bedtime.
As Iris Heart, Plutia's hair becomes a darker, purple color and lengthens somewhat as it's pulled out of its braid. Her bangs remain the same, though longer and tend to cover her eyes easily. Her eyes seem to be the same shade of pink but are much more squinted. She wears a black HDD outfit with pink accessories. Consisting of a tank top like bustier piece revealing some of the cleavage on her breasts with very thin straps and button-like pieces with multiple holes in the center, a neck piece with a glowing line and pink line below it, small straps connecting to her lower bikini piece, almost shoulder length gloves with multiple pink pieces, and long boot like parts connecting to the outfit by the outer piece. She also has on pink and black thin earrings.
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Chapter 3[edit | edit source]
In the beginning of the third chapter, Noire whines and complains about how Lowee is copying Lastation in terms of tech. This annoys Plutia so much that she gets angry. Histoire points this out to Noire, who was the one who constantly reminds Neptune not to make her angry and realizes she has dug her own grave. She transforms into Iris Heart and demands Neptune and Histoire to leave while she has a "chat" with Noire. After two hours Plutia comes out of the room feeling refreshed. Noire, however, was broken.
Hyperdimension Neptunia the Animation[edit | edit source]
Episode 6 events:
She falls out of the sky and says she's Planeptune's CPU, making it her first appearance in the anime.
Megadimension Neptunia VII[edit | edit source]
Despite not making her physical appearance in this installment, she is briefly mentioned by Nepgear and older Neptune in one conversation in Zero Dimension G story arc.
Also makes an appearance as a scout obtained via DLC.
Weapons and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Plutia wields a doll in her human form and a broad bladed katana in her HDD form. Her powers seem to revolve around the use of lightning and her signature move; Fighting Viper, is a good example of it. Her Final Form CPU transforms her into a stealth wing which apparently possesses the power to destroy the world (With Neptune's help). Fortunately that is just a battle effect/dramatization (we hope).
Stat wise, Plutia is magic oriented, having abnormally high INT. Her best skills are Rush oriented magic damage attacks, and she has no skills based on her STR. VIT, MEN and MOV are where she suffers, having some of the lower tier defenses in the game. She does make this up by having access to healing skills and buffs to her magic.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
As Plutia[edit | edit source]
- "Ooh, you're still alive. Um, are you... umm... okay?"
- "No, I'm telling you the truth. I would never tell a lie..."
- "Uh-oh... I did it again."
- "But if this many monsters are around, we can't have a picnic..."
- "Peer-at-you? Aw, that's not a cute name at all..." (Plutia mispronouncing Pirachu's name)
- "Ooh, clever girl..."
- "Wow, fun!"
- "Aw, she's so lucky... Neppy made fast friends with all of the kids..."
- "Huh? Neppy gave the wrong answer?"
- "Aww, I wanted to stay longer and play a while longer..."
- "The Seven Nutmegs are evil!"
- "Mister Creeper is amazing... I want him to teach me his ways..."
- "Let's give it our all!"
- "I'll help you!"
- "Neppy! Look at this! Isn't this so much fun!? Do it with me Neppy!"
- "I can transform, right...?!"
- "Maybe I'm a tad angry!"
- "Sorry... I don't see you as a man... or a human being, really."
As Iris Heart[edit | edit source]
- "Aww, don't make that pouty face... It makes me want to torment you more..."
- "Is that your "please punish me" face?"
- "Aww come on!~ You're no fun, you're such an old dog. Using the same old tricks.."
- "Like a bitch in heat... Control your more primal urges, you dog."
- "Hey Blanny. Look at me. Let me see your tear-stained face and bright red eyes..."
- "All of these women are my pets!"
- "You will call me Madame Goddess, scum!"
- "What? I can't hear your pathetic whimpering."
- "Don't lump me in with her generation. I am a kind and young woman with a gentle heart."
- "Prepare yourself for a punishment so severe, your ass will be red for all time!"
- "I need to punish those who have gone against me!"
- "You seem to be worth tormenting, hold on there's still more i want to give..."
- "It's time for your punishment...to enjoy this you need to be a masochist....let me train you!"
- "I'll paralyze you...hahaha....what a lovely face"
- "I'll show you my special services menu, let me hear you scream!"
- "I heal you, i hurt you....i heal you again, that's the pattern"
- "Kehehe! Do it again! It feels so nice!"
- "I don't dislike idiots but..."
- "How pathetic.. I promised my darling Himeko I wouldn't kill you, so I suppose a punishment of extreme pain will satisfy me just enough.."
- "I'll beat my authority into your skull!"
- "Your little manservant is telling you the truth, my dear Blue Heart."
- "Oh my.. are you finally putting up a fight?"
- "Show me how you really cry"
- "Y'know, you're quite dense for a man with no memories. It's reliving my darling Blanny doesn't remember you either. It makes me feel less bad about hurting you!"
- "Because I promised her, I love her after all. I love all my little pets and I hate sharing~."
- "Hmm, sorry Vert you're not my type. why don't you go find another foreigner to play with."
- "Over already? I'm not satsified!"
- "Oh I'm always ready..~ I'm quite the sadist and masochist..give me everything you've got, hag.."
- "Huhuhu....You were pretty cute"
- "Shall we leave it at that?"
- "I've taken a liking out of you, so i'll show you my special attack"
- "I'll stamp you into mush."
- "Huh...? Are you ordering me around, Noire?"
- "Perhaps we should torment them?"
- "Aww how cute..!"
- "Let's enjoy this to the fullest."
- "I'll treat you right... Don't be afraid to let it all out!"
- "Huh... It's been awhile since I've felt this satisfied."
- "Whew... That felt good..."
- "If I get too strong... none of you will last long with me."
- "No.. you work for the bastards that hurt my neppy and ge-ge.. so I've decided I need to kill every last one of you."
- "How weak.. you must be too scared to fight me face to face."
- "Just give up, the viper doesn't quit till the prey is dead.."
- "Oh no~ I'm speaking more of I won't allow anyone to take my toys love. The only thing that will ever have my heart is inflicting pain onto others."
- "There is no other version, I've been watching for a long time now~ you're just a brainwashed excuse of a Jedi who is nothing but a mindless child."
- "Have fun darling, give her my share of pain for me."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Plutia's slippers almost resemble a popular pink bear called "Gloomy Bear" without the blood.
- Like Neptune, Plutia's breasts drastically grows when she transforms. The reason is unknown as to why they share this trait. They also share the trait of their personalities drastically altering whenever they transform into their Goddess forms.
- Plutia uses a doll for her weapon, which she animates with her magic. This is a reference to Pamela Ibis from the Atelier series.
- Plutia calls Neptune "Neppy" and Blanc "Blanny", while she is called "Plutie" by Neptune. Curiously, she consistently calls Nepgear "Neppy. Jr" in either her CPU or human form, whereas she will refer to her other friends by their proper names when she transforms into Iris Heart.
- Plutia is one of the only two CPU characters whose attack skills are different between Human and HDD forms, the other being Peashy.
- Plutia is named after a console prototype which has never been released from SEGA called the SEGA Pluto. This system was to be an upgrade to the already released SEGA Saturn which had an internet connection built into the system. 
- Despite this though, Plutia is based on the SEGA Mega Drive (Genesis in North America). This is reflected in Iris Heart's design with her choker resembling the top of the system's first model.
- Plutia's sadism is a reference to how aggressive SEGA was to Nintendo after releasing the Genesis.
- In addition, the scene where Iris Heart "plays" with Arfoire is also a nod to SEGA's hostile attitude toward piracy.
- In the anime, Iris Heart uses a Whip Sword, very similar to Ivy's sword from Soul Calibur, as seen in Episode 9 when she prevents Rei from running away. In the game, however, the sword appears to be a regular sword.
- Both she and Syrma from Mugen Souls Z have a similar personality and share the same English voice actor.
- Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat mentions Iris Heart.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Plutia on the Heroes wiki.
"why did i saw plutia/iris heart on the villans wiki sometime ago?"
* Plutia on the Hyperdimension Neptunia wiki.
References[edit | edit source]