|Game(s)|| Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory|
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3: V Generation
|Voice Actor||Kiyoyuki Yanada (Japanese) , Keith Silverstein (English)|
"...Then, I'll do what I want with this country."
Mr. Badd (アクダイジーン Akudaijīn ) A middle-aged man, member of the Seven Sages, acting as a villain. His name is an alias, no one knows his real name. Of all the Seven Sages (at least visually) he is the oldest, and he often takes the part of the organizer. He sees as beautiful what is generally considered ugly by the society, possessor of a peculiar aesthetic sense.
- Minister?! How wrong you are. My true identity is... Mister Badd of the Seven Sages!"
- "I'm a very busy man with a very busy schedule to keep."
- "Urgh! When you put it in fourth-wall breaking-terms like that, I appear careless!"
- "Ooh, I'm shaking in my 3,000 credit pants!"
- "But it's also my chance to bury all four CPUs here and take over the world like a true businessman!"
- "Wh-Who are you calling a snail?!"
- "Don't be rude! Looks don't matter! It's the heart! It's all a matter of the heart!"
- "CPUs... In order to grow old with my daughters in peace... You shall die right here!"
- Mr. Badd is the first non-sillhouetted human male character.
- Mr. Badd's wife passed away when he was a young man.
- Mr. Badd remained with the rest of the Seven Sages in the normal ending.
- In the true ending Anonydeath managed to turn Mr. Badd's "daughters" back to their human forms.
- Said "daughters" transformed look like 'chicken bugs' a mascot creature of Idea Factory's appearing in a few games.
- Mr. Badd's mech suit bears resemblance to Dr. Eggman from Sonic series.
- Mr Badd's English name may be a reference to Bothered About Dungeons & Dragons, B.A.D.D., an anti-D&D organization.