MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (激次元タッグ ブラン＋ネプテューヌVSゾンビ軍団 Geki Jigen Tag Blanc + Neptune VS Zombie Gundan) is a spin-off video game developed by Idea Factory International, Compile Heart and Tamsoft Corporation. It is largely based off of a Light Novel series where they are ordinary High School students rather than being CPUs. They are tasked with eliminating a zombie threat due to accidentally releasing the zombie army while filming a movie.
It is the first game in the Hyperdimension Neptunia series to offer 4-player Co-Op compatibility.
Junior high schoolEdit
In an alternate dimension, the CPUs are students, rather than what they popularly came to be known as. Neptune is the manager of the film club and invites Blanc to help make a movie with her. Noire is the vice president of the student council, and Vert is the president of the student council. Nepgear and Uni are both in middle school, while Rom and Ram are in primary school.
Gameplay shares some similarities to that of Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed. The Goddesses are allowed to roam freely during battle, and fight their way through hordes of newly introduced zombie-class enemies. Players are also capable of switching between two different characters mid-battle at will to take advantage of each character's strength's and weaknesses, in addition players are also capable of performing and connecting combos and launch enemies into the air when certain buttons are pressed.
- Although this game is based off of the light novel, its plot and characters are not the same.
- In the light novel, Neptune stars as one of the main characters, while in this game, Blanc stars as it is her own spin-off game.
- The character's designs also have noticeable differences.
- Just as Noire had her own spin-off video game, this serves as Blanc's spin-off.
- The new charater introduced, Tamsoft is a new maker that represents the company of the same name that helped develop this game.
- Gameplay is akin to that of Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed.