|Game(s)|| Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory|
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3: V Generation
|Voice Actor||Daisuke Kusonoki (Japanese) , Patrick Seitz (English)|
"Smash! Smash! Software that the incredible myself cannot copy doesn't deserve to exist in this world!"
Copypaste (コピリーエース Kopirīēsu ) is a new enemy introduced in Neptunia V. He is one of the Seven Sages.
He carries within himself tools for illegal copying, and he's the self-proclaimed strongest power type among the Seven Sages. However, his intelligence is horrible. He likes to destroy things, he loves copying software among all other things, but since his abilities are low, he manages to copy only old ROM cartridges. Since most of this body is a machine, even if he's badly beaten while fighting, once he has the chance of repairing himself he can still fight.
- "I am one of the Seven Sages! The strongest of them all... I am Sir Copypaste!"
- "Making devious schemes isn't my thing. I just like to go hog wild!"
- "I've reached my limit, so i'm gonna go nuts on your asses!"
- "Bah! Mini-bosses can go home!"
- "You weaklings bring shame to the Seven Sages!"
- "War?! That sounds awesome! That word makes my brain think of exciting things!"
- "HELL YES! If it has anything to do with going berserk, i'm all for it!"
- "We haven't continued on because our submissive chairwoman is a hesitant fool!"
- Copypaste was destroyed and repaired two times.
- Anonydeath altered Copypaste's personality after repairing him.
- In the True Ending Copypaste remained as Blanc's tea-serving robot.